Low Risk, High Return,
- Prime Group is a privately owned company with well over 300 employees across Australia and New Zealand. We have a responsive, flat management structure with management consistently illustrating we are a “hands on” culture whose focus is creating personal relationships with our clients.
- Our heavy investment in technology has guaranteed that our Customer Management System is ISO compliant and allows us to have 100 % control over all our operations with the ability to report on our activities for our clients’ peace of mind.
- We are operationally strong with a collective 200+ years’ experience in commercial cleaning operations. Prime is committed to providing a comprehensive service, in a timely manner, with accurate reporting systems that bring you peace of mind knowing all your cleaning needs are in excellent hands.
- Our triple ISO Accreditation in Quality, Environment & Safety gives you the assurance that you are dealing with a company that provides a compliant and professional service.
- From our Carbon Neutral Certification to our many initiatives to reduce waste, the environment is always a priority at Prime.
- We care. We care about the cleanliness and quality of your staffs’ workplace as we know their work environment is important to their wellbeing. We understand our role in making a positive contribution to maintaining a happy, healthy, productive workplace.
Prime Group values transparency around the retention of clients and our years in the industry have seen us build many strong long-term partnerships. Commitment to these partnerships means committing to continuous improvements in our service delivery through enhanced performance and substantial investment in innovative technologies.
All clients are valued equally and the Prime Group senior management team pride themselves on their flexibility, strong communication skills and approachable attitude towards all staff, team members, stakeholders and clients, with the objective of accomplishing a common goal.
We continuously strive to add value through innovation & improvements in the areas of:
Health & Safety
The safety of our clients, staff and contractors is of utmost importance.
Our safety systems have been developed over 25 of years working in the Australian environment. We are certified to the internationally recognized AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems.
Our commitment to these standards reinforces our ‘people-first’ culture. We continually monitor our processes to seek out better ways to manage risk in all our activities. Our staff also attend regular toolbox talks and have extensive onsite and offsite training.
The Prime Group CMS provides timely and site-specific risk management strategies and practices including all WRAs Forms and Risk Assessments. The company undergoes four annual safety audits:
Due to the nature of our service, so much of our mitigation of workplace risk is done in partnership and consultation with our clients. In our experience, this approach produces the best outcomes for all involved while providing a constructive environment for new ideas and open discussion.
Prime Group is proud to be one of the first soft services companies in Australia to be certified as a Carbon Neutral organisation
Certification in ISO 14001 Environmental Standards Management has allowed us to develop the Prime Group “Green” cleaning service which ensures that all cleaning services provided by Prime Group are carbon neutral.
This important initiative also allows our clients to contribute to our goal of environmental sustainability as their decision to partner with Prime Group ensures that their purchasing decisions have zero impact on the environment.